Pages

Friday, June 4, 2021

Escape the island

 RT: UDDS

NL :use different sentence starters

one day I was wrong family vacation CRASH!!!!!! what happened and why am I on the island I want to escape let's try to escape. I need medical aid now wait where am I why are the cameras on palm trees up in the sky looks like wait what is it called oh yeah that's right it's a dome I've been in one of these before what's it what is it called oh a  Escape room don't talk Kieren who said that best friends Pathey and Michael how do i get out of here guys I can't tell you but you need a killer spider and get the key I was at the jumping the volcano on unlock this as in you're done thanks Michael that would really helpful oh there is the spider the spider is sleeping now I can kill it wow that was easier than I expected I got the keen I just play hits of the volcano let's let's go down was so easy to the volcano is right there now I just need to slide down and get the unlock the key ok i got it turn yus im back noooooo The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about