Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Clowntor

 RT: new idea new paragraph

NL: to paragraph

Audience: blog

purpose: Narrative

One day i was a actor. This guy stung me now i am a clown fish and a actor. And now i am abandoned on a submarine. Aaaaahhhhhhh a shark just ate the hatch thanks shark now I can escape but how am i a human hands up nooo some one is trying to kill me ohhh yuck a bird pooped on my head i garbed the gun seya in the future my friend BANG!!!!!!! you are under arrest for killing someone Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about