Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Shape Shifter

 Shape Shifter

One day the strangest thing happened in the morning, I was in a nest on top of Mount Everest, and I was a bird how is this possible. I need to get to Online Learning. I'm gonna be late for my google meet. Just think of a human.Swoosh I'm freezing cold, I'm a human on top of Mount Everest in my underwear and singlet. I'm gonna die. Just turn into a cold blooded animal or a thing like a stuffed polar bear. I just remembered I'm about to die. I'm a bat flying into the clouds up above, aaaahhhhhh there's an eagle and its coming right towards me. (Chomp) ahhhhhhhhh oh im back on land and i am a human how is this possible I got aten and also i can shapeshift into anything i want this is unbelievable.P1


Yawn what time is it 8:30am already why didn’t my alarm go off it’s supposed to go off at 7:00am, I gotta get ready for school ok i'm done with Brushing my teeth Check in also done washing my face Check, and i got dressed Check wheres my Chromebook. Mum do you know where my Chrome book, is no you better find it before you are late for your google meet starts mabey l can go up in my room and be my Chromebook and have my screen off so they can’t see me and I will be doing exercise outside if only i can shapeshift another one of me i'm going to try shwoooooosh am i standing in a mirror no i'm not I've been wasting my time and now l missed my google meet nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Am so much troubLe P2


BANG!!! Woah what was that it sounded like a gun shot there's a dead bird outside our house and my Mum didn’t run it over this time it got shot i have to see what is going on. Maybe if i turn into a bird i can probably talk to them because if i'm an animal and there an animal so yeah let me be a bird!!! Swoosh BANG!!!!! Blood splatters everywhere squeak squeak squeak squeak SQUEAK!!!!! Swoosh im a Hamster in a cage squeak squeak squeak what if i shapeshift into a fly then i can fly out of this cage and go bake to my house and save all the birds from the person and ask all the birds why he is doing that to all the birds so i got to my house and there was no birds too late well except for that one who has a gun I little birdie can i take your feathers the bird turned into a human it was the same guy who killed all of thos birds i have to deafeat him with an beetle they can lift 1353 times there weight so i can probably lift the guy and chuck him away buy bird murderer have a good time in jail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about