Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Topic for healthy fitness W9 T3

If you wanna get healthy and fit without going to the gym in lock down well look at this.

I liked this work it was very fun

3 comments:

1. Hi Kezzy

loved the detail in your pop up card. Your story was packed full of action. Very lively. If you look again at your working out for the school perimeter, I think you'll find that you may be short. Let me know if you find it. Awesome mahi Kezzy.

ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kieren! What a fantastic shark pop up card, you did a great job drawing the shark in a swimming pose. I like how the shark is both scary and cute at the same time! The pop out mouth looks very well done, I am trying to see how you made it! Very cool Kieren, a professional looking card. Thank you for continuing to grow your writing skills, you must have noticed how much your paragraphs are growing and you set them out correctly. Keep practising growing those ideas Kieren, great commitment! Thank you for sharing your maths thinking during our Meets and on a slide this week. Next week have a go setting out your maths on a slide like our Number Talks, remember to talk through or show your working out in clear stages. Thanks Kieren, keep up the excellent mahi!

ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cruze and Ms Ghent

ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about