Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

The day i got into minecraft!

 Date:17.3.21

Purpose: Naritive

Audience: public

R.T: describe the characters thoughts and feelings

i like my writing it was really fun more coming soon !!!!!!



The day i got into minecraft!



One day I was just playing minecraft and I suddenly I was in the game I dont under stand how am I in the game mabey its a dream it cant be mabey I have to defeat the enderdragon to hop back in real reality I dont have any eyes of ender so I need about fifteen more the only way to get them is if you kill endermen and they drop a enderpearls and you need to kill a blaze and hope that it drops a blaze rod and then you can craft the blaze rod into blaze powder and then you craft the enderpearls and the blaze powder and then you have got one eye of ender so i need to go into the neither and find a blaze spawner so I can get alot of blaze rods and you can find endermen in the neither so I dont have the nether portal im starting to feel woiried and scared about this because if I die then I die in real life I well i still need to find dimonds so I can whak some obsideon so i need to do mine so i can get diamonds so I might go mining in my mine level nine is the best level to go mining so now now I need to go please say there is no mobs 

                                     Dont worry more coming soon!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about