Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

The president of the class

RT:share the characters thoughts and feeling


One day the teacher loved me so much I got to be the president of the class.I know one thing I'm thinking of Subway for lunch and morning tea and Subway for the teachers.The class loved me now I know what to do play Mine-craft education.So everybody hop on Mine-craft education and now we can have Subway for lunch.What else should I think of oh a private jet and the secret man cave in the library.Don't tell anyone now to play Mine-craft education and eat Subway I love life now time to go to bed in my solid gold pyjamas oh what's a good dream now time to go to school wait why aren't I in my uniform for school honey you don't have a uniform am I dream I didn't have a uniform I felt scared and weird  wait this is not papakura central school you don't go to papakura central school you go to parkestate school what I went to a different school in my dream am I living my dream I'm the only one who knows where the secret man cave it's in the library take the poster down in the library that has a dragon head which I pick in this special assembly then you walk down the room then you're in how do I go back to normal me  I like it that way aaaaaaaaaaa what happened you must bow to your master I don't even know you you shouldn't have to learn me to listen to me now time to die! I'm scared BANG rebound I'm dying who new bullets can rebound of solid gold armour wait i feel different I'm back old annoying Kieren is back THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about