Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Gamer day

 One day there was this gamer named Kieren and he decided to make a game. So he can get some money he looked at the history of game designers and he didn't want to make a game about history. He wanted to make a game that every one will enjoy like trail makers. A game where you make cars and race with them. I do like planes so maybe I should make a game about planes and you can put weapons on them. And fight with them and you can play with friends so head on play store or game store and download for $5.00 today. On a mobile device today! Its a fun game and you make a plane to battle other planes. You can play with friends and more! So head on play store and download today. Oh my god sixty people are downloading every second im rich its probably the commercial i put up online. Im rich wahahahahaha now I can now I can make more games and say that the maker of plane wars made the game. Oh my butter scotch the president of Auckland loves my game and wants to see me for a interveiw. When I get there Hands Up theres a robber at the presidents office. What do you want from me im not telling but I have people robbing your house right now. But if you leave I will kill you im sorta famous I have a really deadly security all over my house. Like if you arnt me and you touch the door nob you will get tasered and if you try to open a window you will burn on fire. Please be quiet time to die BANG!!!! AAA AAA oh my god who new the strongest phone in the world could make bullets rebound of them.THE END


And if you are wondering what happend to the robbers robbing his house they all died from the high teck security.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about