Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

One to another / also 100 post

 RT: UDSS


NL:make my sentences flow


One day I was at the beach and i tripped over a something. I think it was a ball so i picked it up and it sank into my heart. Then what just happened why am I holding a R99 from apex and what do I not feel alive im a robot!!. I think that i am pathfinder from apex legends. The ring is closing lm my god the ring is closing and now i am going to die lucky i have a golden body armour and twelve syringes noooooo why now would i teleport to wait where am I, I think l am in Donald Trumps mansion wow this is cool OK now i am turning into some one else who is it oh I am a SKYDIVER!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaa yus now what am i i am Laser beam mine those melons now i am marsh mellow on stage what happened i think i went on a adventure


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about