Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Is Kapa Haka good for you?

 Kapa Haka

RT : Paragraph and area

NL : Paragraph


I think kapa haka is good for you because it helps you learn and teaches you how to learn new things and new dances, and if you do it in the morning it will get you ready for the day, and you should do it in lunch time rather than skipping school work and the kids should get some play time. P1


Anyone can enroll in Kapa Haka the india coultrail dance and any thing like my friend Pathey he did kapa haka for four weeks but he didn’t really like it, im sort of a Kapa Haka leader / master I enjoy kapa haka because i know my friends that do it my friend Cruze is the best at Kapa Haka and his sister Tj.P2


Kapa Haka is good for your health and brain, Kapa Haka is a good sport and it keeps you nice and fit how ? it keeps you nice and healthy every day if you do it, and it teachs you how to learn kapa. It is also really fun because you learn Wiatas and Hakas and More so if your school

 Has kapa haka don’t be scared to join. 


2 comments:

  1. I agree that you are an awesome Kapa Haka leader. That's why I enjoy Kapa Haka too, so I can meet cool people like you and make cool friends. Haka hard.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about