Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

A Letter to mojang

 RT: paragraph and area

NL: paragraph

Purpose: Letter

Audience: Blog

Dear mojang

I think you should make a new mine craft update. About the End, because the over world and the neither has had so much updates NP but the End has only had two updates, I think you should puzzle at the stairs of the End to get the elytra. NP Also in the end I want there to be a boat that has the best loot ever but there is pillagers. It is real hard to find it because it's floating up in the air. and on the back of it has diamond blocks. Thank you By Kieren.

I like this work it was fun making a letter.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kieren, its me Nicholas. I agree that you should add more updates to the end. Because there is so much stuff that is added in the caves and cliffs update to the overworld. Also the nether has lots of new biomes now. I think it would be cool to have a puzzle to get the elytra.
    Do you think Mojang should add more portals and dimensions?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about