Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Should we have sports or music Writing T3 W3

 I like sports better than music but also like music. I like sports because it keeps you active. I also like music when I play E- sports. P1 Music was made over 40 thousand years ago. The first Olympic games was in Greece.Sports became popular in 1850 - 1950 music became popular in the 1950s. P2  sports is good for your health and body and sports keeps you fit. I sort of like music but it allright its sort of a 70% sports and 30%music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about