Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

So There I was

So there I was at the beach with the waves crashing on the shore, then it started to rain so I leaved the beach and then i found, l big skyscraper with alot of writing and portraits all over it, but then I looked across the road then I found a person in the rain who was painting on a shop it looked like he was painting on a shop, so then I watch him until the shop owner caught him and then the shop owner went over to him,the shop owner also had alot of money in his hand and then the shop owner looked at the wall then gave the person the money that was in his hands and then stoped raining and then the man was walking down the street.


P2 Why is that a thing?

I started to think why was that a thing or mabey he was robbing the store and then he started to paint on the wall for no reason so or he might be friends with the shop owner and hes doing it because he is poor or he is one of those street artist people but i don’t know why that is a thing?


P3 The Talk

While he was walking I wanted to talk to him and say I said to him who are you? then he said my name is banksy and then I said is that your reall name and then he said no and then I said then what is your name banksey but then he said I cant tell you because then everybody will surround me with cameras and news reporters every where and so people wont come and knock on my door and say can I have your autograph or why have you been vandalising or is it art?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about